(Back to Page 1)
(Questions 15-24 asked by Stephen Ward)
15. Your car dies in the middle of night on a lonely country road and, darn it, you left your cell phone at home. What do you do?
Walk. I grew up in the country and I have walked home in the dark before.
16. Do you have a passport?
17. When you are writing do you lead the characters or do the characters lead you?
I let them think they’re in charge.
18. If a friend suggested a title for your story would you use it?
If I liked it, yes.
19. When you are at a party or even standing in line at the grocery and someone utters a phrase that’s fantastic, do you write it down and fit it into your story?
Yes, I do.
20. You wake up and find you are depressed. How do you snap out of it (drugs aren’t an option)?
Since I suffer from depression and refuse drugs, I would do what I always do. Do something that makes me happy. Write, go for a walk, sing, or read.
21. You take a 3 hour tour with Gilligan and the Skipper. Assuming you are going to be stranded on an island and there are four other tourists besides you, who would you like them to be?
My husband, both my sons, and my mommy.
22. You write in a plot twist and realize its as illogical as hell but you love it. What do you do?
Make it logical.
23. Hollywood comes a callin’ and gives you the choice to pick an actor/actress for your main character. Do you pick your favorite or someone that best fits your character?
Someone that best fits my character, for sure.
24. You are writing a story. It’s tough going. One night you dream what you think would make a fantastic story. Do you drop the hard one and start the new one or do you just trudge on?
I set it aside if it isn’t going anywhere. I have about twenty seven books started that I have put on the back burner for another story. I have come back to some, and published them after I published the one I left them for.
From Admin Virginia: Thank you for sharing your answers with us Kadi! They were really entertaining to read!
You can find Kadi’s Books on Amazon here: